Thursday, April 11, 2013

Talking about myself gets SO old!

When thinking about writing some genius-ly funny and interesting blog post I had nothing. I realized however, I could interview some of my favorite fellow artist which would be far more interesting and genius to share with everyone! So I sent out a call for interviews and I will feature artist from time to time to get a look inside how and why they choose to create. Mind you, there may be some that don't fall under the usual "artist" category in the sense of craft or trade but have businesses or go about things creatively. I can't tell you how excited I am about getting these in!
 Here is a little sneak peak of a few:

       
                                                                            
       
                                
If you are an artist or you know an artist who may be interested in being featured email me at 30silentmockingbirds@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment